Ensemble Travel Group Adds 15 Preferred Partners
Ensemble Travel Group used the opening general session of its annual conference to officially welcome 15 new preferred partners to the organization’s lineup of suppliers for members in 2018.
Making their official introduction in Nassau before a crowd of approximately 900 members, suppliers, and guests were the following new partners:
- Privately owned and operated by the Hodge family, Goway Travel is Ensemble’s newest partner in the tour segment. From self-drives and backpacker transport to helicopters, treks and safaris, travelers have an array of independent, customized and group travel choices with Goway.
- American Excursionist/Canadian Excursionist is a luxury DMC for the entire United States (including Alaska and Hawaii), Canada, and 12 islands in the Caribbean. Their mission is to empower affluent travelers to live out their passions through travel experiences.
- Beyond Times Square, Ensemble’s newest On Location partner, has built its reputation on delivering VIP treatment, curated experiences and insider access for affluent travelers since 2003. From the heart of New York City and Niagara Falls to the Hamptons and Hudson Valley – and beyond state borders to Philadelphia, Boston, and Washington DC, the company specializes in customized guided services, sporting events, attraction and Broadway tickets, and private airport transfers and car service.
- Family Twist is a resource for private luxury family vacations and activities in 11 European destinations. While the company organizes accommodations, transportation, and activities for the family holiday, travelers can also choose from more than 40 a la carte activities for children of all ages. Other services include skip-the-line tickets for city highlights, recommendations for family-friendly restaurants, English-speaking babysitters, and cars fitted with all the necessary safety equipment.
- Imperial Travel Vienna is an independently owned destination management company featuring private tours of Austria. Travelers can go to a cooking class, obtain tickets to a sold-out ballet at the Vienna Opera House, or discover their Jewish roots in Europe. Tailor-made programs and private transportation can be arranged in Austria as well as in neighboring countries.
- Leonidas Travel specializes in the “hot-list” destination of Croatia and surrounding countries including Slovenia, Montenegro, and Herzegovina. The On Location partner offers FITs, shore excursions, villa renting, and yacht chartering. Cellphones are provided to all clients, which provide a support feature for travelers and one that enables Leonidas’ staff to be constantly at their service.
- Revealed America designs and operates custom tours in and around more than 50 national parks, monuments, and sightseeing adventures in the western United States. Among the services: upscale best-in-class accommodations; privately guided activities by air, 4-wheel vehicle, raft/kayak, balloon, horseback, and foot; local experts in geology, wildlife, native culture, art, photography, and history; and special access to historical, archaeological, and Native American sites. One percent of all Revealed America revenues are donated to youth in National Parks programs.
- Reykjavik Excursions offers a range of motor coach tours and services for individuals and groups, with its primary focus on budget-minded travelers. Among its offerings are day excursions, “Iceland on Your Own” for the FIT market, and hop-on/hop-off sightseeing bus service in Reykjavík. The company, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2018, is an advocate for responsible tourism and works on supporting sustainability for the future generations of the Icelandic nation.
- Sahara Experience specializes in customized private Morocco tours, luxury travel, Morocco dream vacations, Jewish heritage tours, Sahara Desert treks, luxury desert camps, and Morocco holiday adventures. In addition, the company offers customized private tours of Morocco’s imperial cities.
Specialty and Destination Marketing:
- Shore Excursions Group is an independent excursion provider for individual, small group, and large group cruise passengers in port destinations around the world. It was launched by seasoned travel executives. Clients can choose from numerous options, including scenic, cultural, active, and city tours.
- Morocco National Tourist Office is the official destination marketing agency for this country. The partnership serves as a primary resource of local travel information as well as agent educational training and first-hand familiarization opportunities for members.
- American Queen Steamboat Company delivers river cruises on some of the most historic waters in the United States. With itineraries ranging from five to 23 days, the line’s fleet features three paddlewheel boats, two of which sail the Mississippi River and its tributaries, and one located on the Columbia and Snake Rivers in the Pacific Northwest.
- Founded in 1893 to operate voyages on Norway’s western and northern coast, Hurtigruten has grown its offerings over time to 10 diverse destinations including Arctic Canada and Antarctica.
- Le Boat is the largest operator of self-drive boating vacations along the rivers and waterways of nine different countries in Europe and Canada. The operator has 36 different departure bases to choose from and a fleet of 900 boats ranging from two to 12 persons. Le Boat is the newest partner to join Ensemble’s lineup of small-ship providers.
- Launched just under two years ago, Victory Cruise Lines operates two ships, offering seven to 15-day cruises in the Great Lakes, Canada, St. Lawrence Seaway, New England, Cuba, and the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. The line offers all-inclusive cruises focusing on education, history, and culture with shore excursions included.
- The Ensemble Hotel & Resort Collection welcomed nearly 120 new properties, including these five-star hotels: Aria (Las Vegas), Bellagio (Las Vegas), Banyan Tree Cabo Marques (Acapulco), Fairmont Royal Palm (Marrakesh), Grand Wailea A Waldorf Astoria Resort (Maui), Oberoi Mumbai, Oberoi New Delhi, and Park Hyatt Siem Reap (Cambodia).
For more information, visit http://www.ensembletravel.com/
Stats: 77% of Ensemble Members Expect Travel Bookings to Increase
Ensemble Looks to Intelligence, Personalization at Conference
Consortia Report: Latest Initiatives, Conferences
Ensemble Member Agencies Win Awards